NEWER POSTS | OLDER POSTS

« Home | FWYB - Full Band List » | 12-10 Aspera @ Knitting Factory » | My First Post »

12-13 Little Killers @ Southpaw

Post a Comment

12-13-03-LittleKillers @ Southpaw (0)



****
I love chicks with picks & sticks so its no surprise I think the LKs & the Yeah Yeah Yeahs are the best rock n' roll trios in the city right now and I try to catch 'em whenever I can. Both are dynamic, sexy, & intense but in unique ways. The LKs have more of a rockabilly swagger and Andy fucking shreds on guitar. One song they do called "butterfingers" is just crazy. They keep is short but sweet.

I was also diggin Southpaw, the new live club in my neighborhood. Great sound & sight lines, cool crowd, & cheap booze. My girl puked on the floor and the manager didn't even get pissed off. So far so good - props.

Labels: ,


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


NEWER POSTS | OLDER POSTS


Click for Upcoming Shows

** FWYB Upcoming Shows Calendar / Picks

FAVORITES

Archives